Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MS 150

This past weekend was the MS150 bike tour that I do every year. I want to once again thank everyone who contributed to my fundraising efforts. I raised about $730 this year while my biking parter, Bryan Pai, raised around $2,000 (go Bryan!). This year was particularly hard because neither of us had really trained for the ride as we'd done in years past. Also, the strong headwinds this year made going even downhill a challenge sometimes. As tough as it was, I'm once again glad I did it and, oddly enough, I'm not at all sore so I've got no complaints.

I hope some of you will ride with me next year or possibly volunteer at the event. It's time to Start to Finish MS. For more opportunities to work with the National MS Society, please visit. www.msandyou.org

No comments: