Thursday, May 10, 2007

On AIM again

So, I just downloaded AIM for my work machine. If you're on that, drop me a line (I'm Laden1) or email me your screen name. Rockin.

In other news, on the ONE day I decide to not shave and wear a polo instead of a shirt and tie, my boss decides to pop in from Golden. He looked me up and down and said "are we having a casual day today?" UGH. Oh well, I he and his boss just both gave me big kudos for developing a new approach to strategic planning for EERE so I guess I had some good will stored up.

I hate the whole "let's be uncomfortable in the work place because that's PROFESSIONAL" thing. I wish the necktie had never been invented. I don't care so much in the winter, but when it gets warm out I'd just rather avoid the whole thing. One more incentive to figure out a way to start my own business I guess.

No comments: